3.2 Keyboard Shortcuts
3.2.1 Set the ProverEditor keyboard shortcuts on
To activate keyboard shortcuts in ProverEditor, you must go to
Window > Preferences... in the category Keys, choose
Modify and change the scheme to Prover Editor, as on the image.
After, click on Apply or Ok to accept the changes.
Ctrl+Alt+Down Arrow: Progress in the proof
- Ctrl+Alt+Up Arrow: Undo a step in the proof
- Ctrl+Alt+Left: Jump to the previous sentence
- Ctrl+Alt+Right: Jump to the next sentence
- Ctrl+K: Delete until the end of line (like in Emacs)
- F3: Find and highlight the definition of the word under the cursor
(only properly work on a CoqProject).